YOU MUST check your distribution details. REACHLOCAL CLIENTS:
Check how much you got in Google advertising vs what you paid? If you don't know how to this was the procedure which is not easy.
1. Login to your account
2. On the left side of the screen you’ll see all of your options. Click the + in the REPORTS option to reveal the drop down list of sub options.
3. Click Distribution Details
4. Now click the EDIT FILTERS button to reveal drop down menu function for Campaigns, Month, Year.
5. Choose which campaign you’d like to report on, choose the time period etc 6. Click Update Report The Media Cost (Google only) is what Reach Local spent with Google for that period. With the report, it has an extra step you have to click Reports at the top first which should then open up a page that has additional reports on the left hand side. NOT THIS ONLY SHOWS FOR GOOGLE FOR YAHOO AND BING THEY ARE NOT MADE TO SHOW THEIR “RAW” COSTS.
Also now why they pocket 60% - ReachLocal:
All founders sold stock and resigned.
Per the Wall Street Journal and S&P 500; Stock has declined from 2300.00% compared to the year-earlier quarter and is underwater. This is due to multiple weaknesses in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
The net income has significantly decreased by 840.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago.
Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased by152.25% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
REACHLOCAL INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. They have volatile earnings recently and they are likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. For 2015 the market is expecting a contraction of 390.9% in earnings
(Hence all of the above they have increased their profit margins by allocating less of a client’s budget to the publishers and more of the allocation of budget as profit)!
About Sharron Rowland the “Face” of Reach Local. On March 27, 2014, Reach Local, Inc. appointed Sharon Rowlands, 55, as Chief Executive Officer.
• Ms. Rowlands receives an annual base salary of $500,000 per year and is eligible to receive an annual bonus of up to 120% of her base salary. (An additional $600,000 per year equating to annual earnings of 1.1 million)
• Ms. Rowlands is entitled to be reimbursed up to $50,000 for reasonable expenses incurred by Ms. Rowlands with respect to her commuting and relocation to the Los Angeles, California. MS. Rowlands in addition $10,000 per month (and any related gross-up payment to cover associated taxes) for temporary living expenses through August 1, 2015.Ms. Rowlands received 650,000 shares of Reach Local’s common stock.
(No wonder why she claims Reach Local needs to reduce it’s over head of 33% - her head!)
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of online advertising. Reachlocal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.
Other people also mentioned online advertising in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reachlocal.