With Company response Not resolved

Reach Local promised the world and delivered nothing.As soon as they knew we were ending the contract the ball was dropped completely.

If you are considering signing up with them make sure you get a clear understanding of how many leads per month they expect to create and get it in writing.

Beware of the contract as you have to give two months notice to end it.Make sure they are not using your company name as a keyword as they will fudge the figures to make it sound like they campaign is far more successful than it is............best advice, just don't go there!

Had an Experience with Reachlocal?

Comments

ReachLocalCares
#1131991
ReachLocal Response

Each online marketing campaign is different, so results do vary from business-to-business.However, ReachLocal is dedicated to providing all our clients with excellent service.

In fact, in 2015, we won the Google Quality Score Champion Award in North America for our high-quality campaign setup (selecting the best keywords, writing great text ads, and using all appropriate customizations in the right way to increase performance) and managing the campaigns well.

We would love to speak with you about your experience.Please contact us directly at clientcare@reachlocal.com.

Los Angeles, California, United States #739889

As a former client of ReachLocal who found out exactly how much of my money went towards google adwords, ReachLocal is a scam and a ripoff!

40% of your monthly budget goes towards google, 10% towards your salesreps commission, and the rest 50% GOES DIRECTLY INTO REACHLOCAL PROFITS. I was spending $2000/mo. and only $800 was being used for google. This company is a major ripoff. Goes elsewhere.

Truth!

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #686445

Wish I came here before I signed with them

to mick #729147

We broke our contract and to they did not pursue. P