With Company response Not resolved

Reach local told me that they gonna look after my marketing campaigner and force to sign contract.I told them to start contract from 15 of January and filed form , They took payment in December form My credit card.

I contacted after my first cycle finished for SEO and google Adwords Then they said that sorry we targeted wrong area. And mean while i was feeling that something going wrong i stop my card. At the end of second cycle they are calling me and asking to pay them . I said give me report what yu have done why i havent got single client .

You targeted wrong area thats your problem not mine . I need result . So, Now i am asking them to give me report no response not picking my phone .

I really dont know what should i have to do ?Now i came to know there is many people who has cheated from them .

Review about: Reachlocal Internet Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor performance of work, Being misled, Being lied to.

Had an Experience with Reachlocal?

Comments

ReachLocalCares
ReachLocal Response

Hi Sejal,

Our records indicate that our team unsuccessfully attempted to contact you by phone and email approximately 25 times.Our reports also show that between Jan 25th and February 18th we were able to generate 13 phone calls and two web events for your business, however due to the lack of proper voicemail systems and call forwarding only one phone call was answered on your end.

Finally, SEO Review Reports were sent over to you on 31/01/17 and again on 17/02/17.

We have been trying to contact you via both your landline and mobile as well as sending you emails to discuss this matter further but have unfortunately been unable to leave a message or get through to you.Could you please contact your representative at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss your concerns?

Kind Regards,