Prescott, Arizona
With Company response Not resolved

I just do not like this company, don't like the service and have been insulted by my rep.I have added texting to my site, much less money and works better.

Their operators in the conversations emailed to me were misleading my clients and making them think they were trying to connect them to me when they were never doing anything of the such.

I feel that is very misleading.I say keep looking, better options out there, the text messaging option is much better and allows you to engage your customer and not have other uninformed people talking to them

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Reachlocal Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ReachLocal?

Comments

ReachLocalCares
ReachLocal Response

We're having trouble locating you in our system.We would like to talk to you to gather more information about your experience as our top priority is providing our clients with top notch service.

Please contact us directly at clientcare@reachlocal.com.Thank you.

Bal2017
to ReachLocal Response Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia #1332328

Your client care e-mail is never responded it's too bad

ReachLocalCares
to Bal2017 #1332929
ReachLocal Response

Hi, Bal.We received your email to our client care email in Australia.

We've been in touch.Thanks!