Reach Local Rep promised the moon & said they were the biggest & the best (Ya, I bet!!).

Bottomline many 1,000's later I got out of the contract with NEVER ONE LEAD

Check with anticipation, every day, thinking could this be the day when I would receive my first lead that might turn into a sale... but no, calls to them were a riot as nothing helped... what is even funnier the Rep I worked with wanted to hook up on LinkedIn ... I sent her a note and asked Why?

It was sooooooo bad I even asked for a refund form to fill in to ask for my money back, I was laughing more than they were, but they kept transferring me............. If you are reading this, please do not even think of using their service.... It is just not fair what they do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. mikep2015 stated that there is a room for improvement of working with them and you feel ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never, ever received one lead from their efforts in my opinion they should close down" of leads and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Reachlocal needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned leads in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reachlocal.

Had an Experience with Reachlocal?

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #963175

Did you check how much you got in Google advertising vs what you paid?If you don't know how to this was the procedure which is not easy.

1. Login to your account

2. On the left side of the screen you’ll see all of your options. Click the + in the REPORTS option to reveal the drop down list of sub options.

3. Click Distribution Details

4. Now click the EDIT FILTERS button to reveal drop down menu function for Campaigns, Month, Year.

Choose which campaign you’d like to report on, choose the time period etc 6.

Click Update Report The Media Cost (Google only) is what Reach Local spent with Google for that period.With the report, it has an extra step you have to click Reports at the top first which should then open up a page that has additional reports on the left hand side.

to Morrison Woodland Hills, California, United States #968889

Check how much you got in Google advertising vs what you paid?If you don't know how to this was the procedure which is not easy.

1. Login to your account

3. Click Distribution Details

Choose which campaign you’d like to report on, choose the time period etc 6. Click Update Report The Media Cost (Google only) is what Reach Local spent with Google for that period.

With the report, it has an extra step you have to click Reports at the top first which should then open up a page that has additional reports on the left hand side.NOT THIS ONLY SHOWS FOR GOOGLE FOR YAHO AND BING THEY ARE NOT MADE TO SHOW THEIR “RAW” COSTS.

#941972

After several years of using them, I finally dropped them months ago.They kept telling me I needed to increase my spend and I kept telling them no.

Then I finally gave in and the calls basically stopped. They are not worth the money.

I would never recommend them to anyone.Ever!