With Company response Not resolved

I have a business in the Ottawa area and have been much less than impressed with the service. "@"Adam Lloyd is my representative, and :"+"Marc Nadeau is direct supervision.Here is my experience.

At first I must admit, I was impressed by the business model.

I was given the impression, that Reach Local would be able to produce a large volume of leads. I was told that the company size, and expertise was second to none. I was told of the incredible customer service I would receive.

I received none of the above.

My biggest mistake was providing my credit car number for payment. I have been trying since December to cancel this contract and pretty much have gotten nothing but the run around as they continue to charge my card, and business thousands of dollars!

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 22, 2013.

Comments

ReachLocalCares
#1131993
ReachLocal Response

Each online marketing campaign is different, so results do vary from business-to-business. However, ReachLocal is dedicated to providing all our clients with excellent service.

In fact, in 2015, we won the Google Quality Score Champion Award in North America for our high-quality campaign setup (selecting the best keywords, writing great text ads, and using all appropriate customizations in the right way to increase performance) and managing the campaigns well.

We would love to speak with you about your experience. Please contact us directly at clientcare@reachlocal.com.

to ReachLocal Response #1132042

Not a chance.

to ReachLocal Response #1170043

listen Reach Local, you re all great sales people but do not deliver...you're very good at your ***...the people that still use you, are using you because they don't realize how much they are getting screwed...how come you're not upfront and tell people you pocket 50% of their moneys leaving them with very little for pay per ad clicks ??? bunch of f*&&^% as*&^%

Rick , Ottawa, Ontario