ReachLocal - Worst Experience Ever
Update added by user Nov 20, 2015
They are working with us to resolve the issue.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015
I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology.
It has been a complete disaster. Calls went way down, visits to the urgent care went way down. I gave them access to my Google Adwords account so they could improve the campaign and see the keywords that worked. They never took a look. We were locked into a 12 month contract and they would not let us out.
Each month, I'd get a new report showing poor results. I sent graphs showing a 30% decline in web visits. I told them the radius to use instead of covering the entire city. I recommended keywords to cut to be more focused. They ignored my requests.
I looked at their budget spending and it was all over the place. Our budget allowed for $70 per day. Some days they were spending $28 - $35 dollars and we had no business. Inexcusable.
Date Impressions Visits* Calls Web Events Calls Per Day
30-Apr 10028 297 36 102 0.4
26-May 21443 592 110 145 1.2
19-Jun 26772 811 153 217 1.7
1-Jul 13520 449 84 120 0.9
1-Aug 10720 323 67 87 0.7
1-Sep 22506 888 204 211 2.3
30-Oct 20525 626 182 171 2.0
They'd actually say the call volume was going up. At their best it was pulling 2.3 call per day per urgent care location. That is a horrible track record.
The final straw, our poor results dropped to exceptionally poor results. They failed to update the URL's for Google's switch. Google warned about this new format for months. Check out the graph and see how results declined for yourself.
We finally got out of the contract early. It was the worst experience ever. Find a local pro who can do PPC better.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Reachlocal Search Engine Marketing
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
You May Also Like
- "1). I bought their UK spreadsheets on companies. 2). The example on their website was nothing like what they sent after I purchased in 125 different regional spreadsheets. 3). Fields had information..."
- "My Upwork.com account was shut down due to a reputable client in the LA area. They were 100% legit, huge marketing firm, even tried working with Upwork, Inc to resolve..."
- "I did my due diligence before signing a 6 month contact for $99 a month and a $99 setup fee. I have a health product I sell from my..."
- "This company has one phone number and no one will answer the number. If you have a problem with your card you cannot get help. My son wanted to buy a..."
- "Our FIOS TV, Internet & On Demand have NOT WORKED since April 1st switch over from Verizon to Frontier. I've spent hours on the support hotline. I had two trouble..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."