Update added by user Nov 20, 2015
They are working with us to resolve the issue.
Original review posted by user Nov 20, 2015
I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology.
It has been a complete disaster. Calls went way down, visits to the urgent care went way down. I gave them access to my Google Adwords account so they could improve the campaign and see the keywords that worked. They never took a look. We were locked into a 12 month contract and they would not let us out.
Each month, I'd get a new report showing poor results. I sent graphs showing a 30% decline in web visits. I told them the radius to use instead of covering the entire city. I recommended keywords to cut to be more focused. They ignored my requests.
I looked at their budget spending and it was all over the place. Our budget allowed for $70 per day. Some days they were spending $28 - $35 dollars and we had no business. Inexcusable.
Date Impressions Visits* Calls Web Events Calls Per Day
30-Apr 10028 297 36 102 0.4
26-May 21443 592 110 145 1.2
19-Jun 26772 811 153 217 1.7
1-Jul 13520 449 84 120 0.9
1-Aug 10720 323 67 87 0.7
1-Sep 22506 888 204 211 2.3
30-Oct 20525 626 182 171 2.0
They'd actually say the call volume was going up. At their best it was pulling 2.3 call per day per urgent care location. That is a horrible track record.
The final straw, our poor results dropped to exceptionally poor results. They failed to update the URL's for Google's switch. Google warned about this new format for months. Check out the graph and see how results declined for yourself.
We finally got out of the contract early. It was the worst experience ever. Find a local pro who can do PPC better.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Reachlocal Search Engine Marketing
- Review category
- SEO and Reputation Management
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE A VERY EXTREMELY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS *** COMPANY, LACK OF EXPERIENCE LACK OF MANAGEMENT AND DISCIPLINE. TECHNICALLY THEY DON'T KNOW THE TECHNOLOGY ONLY THEY SEARCH ONLINE FOR..."
- "In online business reputation is really important in order increase the sale of a product or service. In this regard 411 locals service is considered as a great tool for..."
- "I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology. It..."
- "I had measurements taken and ordered the custom sized dress. I had plenty of time to spare so I figured the extra time it took to make the dress..."
- "The person that wrote this review of Nick and the NVREA team is an ***! Nick is the most integritous, hands-on, accessible, relatable teacher, mentor, coach, speaker, author, FRIEND. His..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."