Hoddesdon, England
1.8

hot air and bottomless promises.all the reps make the same assurances which go nowhere.

I even had the sales director and MD in the UK based Reach Office so called working on my complaints. Rest assured sir we will call you back following an investigation into this. nothing. cancelled all payments to them and am contemplating legal action to get all my money back.....

avoid these people like the plague. The reach Edge campaign is no better than their PPC campaign.

ours has not worked since day one.the direct debit from our account has been functioning perfectly however,

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with ReachLocal. The most disappointing about other product from ReachLocal was you feel ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ReachLocal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare ReachLocal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Reachlocal?

Comments

PPCClaim

Hi

Give us a call we could probably help you claim your money back from these people. We have been helping other clients.

www.ppcclaim.co.uk